Monkling

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I'm a Googler"

Last week, Max announced out of the blue, "I'm a Googler!" A little perplexed, Rob and I proceeded to question him about what that meant. He explained to us that he was pretending to be someone who sneaks into people's houses to steal things. That same day, he wrapped himself up in a blanket and told us, "I'm a butterfly in a raccoon." Of course, since then he's gotten the words right 99% of the time, and now he's a plain old burgler or a butterfly in a coccoon. It's just so great to see his curiosity over language. Immy, too, is coming into her own. She has an incredible vocabulary for a little girl who is not yet two. She makes the same cute, but impressive, little stumbles as she assimilates new words. She has a couple of shirts with polkadots, and currently refers to them as her "popsicle shirts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home